Sound Masking offers innovative, simple and intelligently designed solutions to the problems of workplace privacy and acoustic distractions.
Sound Masking raises the acoustic comfort level of open-plan offices by reducing the distraction radius. This ensures people are significantly less distracted by conversations or noise within close proximity from where the Sound Masking loudspeaker is located.
For closed style offices, Sound Masking eliminates or reduces the need for plenum barriers, insulation and extra drywall layers. With the Roadworx Sound Masking system, installation costs can be reduced by $30 per square metre.
Who benefits from Sound Masking
- Financial Services – Preventing unauthorized access to personal information.
- Offices – Improves speech privacy between offices and raises the acoustic comfort level of open-plan offices.
- Health Care – Improves the acoustic neutrality of spaces and confidentiality during consultations.
- Insurance – To prevent privacy and security issues when you talk with your customers.
- Hotels – Improves privacy between rooms, in the lobby and conference areas.
- Governments – Improves comfort and confidentiality in closed and open office configurations.
- Institutional – Improves productivity and overall acoustic comfort.
- Call Centers – The best solution to restrict the propagation of noise in open spaces.
- Architects & Designers – Sound masking systems solve acoustic issues without sacrificing design aesthetics.
- General Contractors – Eliminates or reduces the need for plenum barriers, insulation and extra drywall layers.
- Professional Services – Simple and effective solution for confidentiality and protection of your clients confidential information.
- Real-Time Adaptive Adjustment – The masking sound adapts to changes: it increases during very active periods and becomes more discreet when calm returns.
- Automatic Equalization Process – The technology allows precise adjustment that adapts characteristics that are specific to each work environment.
- Networked Masking System Technology – Wired or wireless, the network simplifies system control and reduces installation costs.
- Productivity Gains – Sound masking makes undesirable conversations and other noise distractions less audible. The result: employees are less distracted, they are able to concentrate better, and their productivity rises measurably
- Greater Confidentiality – It is easier and more economical to use sound masking than conventional soundproofing methods to obtain greater speech privacy in office spaces. Sound Masking is proven to be an effective, uncomplicated solution for increasing confidentiality in all types of work environments
- Smart Volume Adjustment to Maximize Acoustic Comfort – The Roadworx patented adaptive volume control feature provides an unparalleled optimization of both acoustic comfort and effective sound masking. This unique feature allow the sound masking system to adapt to the sound levels of the room; It must increase during very active periods, and become more discreet when the area is quieter
For more information on Roadworx Sound Masking, get in touch with us on 0508 78 88 89